Geomix is a customisable
A durable product ideal for Green Star buildings or projects that require ‘carbon-neutral’ concrete.
What is Geomix
CanEnviro Innovations has developed a unique process for transforming mining and thermal electric waste streams into geopolymers for use in the construction industry.
Introducing Geomix – a substitute for cement based concrete.
- Environmentally friendly alternative to concrete
- Improved properties to concrete – better chemical, acid & salt resistance
- Provides same strength as concrete but is lighter
- Rapid strength development
- Self levelling
Produced by CanEnviro Innovations, it is patented and independently tested.
Geomix is a customisable low-carbon concrete that significantly improves environmental impact:
- It doesn’t contain cement – which contributes 8% of world CO2 emissions
- It is produced from abundant mining and manufacturing waste streams
- Provides same strength as concrete
- A major component of Geomix comes from waste streams that would otherwise be landfilled
- Geomix formation is done at room temperature – adding to environmental improvement
Our vision is for Geomix to become Australia’s most influential concrete producer and champion the
widespread use of green concrete solutions.
Geomix also has improved properties to concrete, including:
- Better acid resistance
- Better chemical resistance
- Better salt resistance
- Same strength as concrete but lighter
- Quicker strength development
What can Geomix be used for?
Geomix is suitable for:
- Decorative Coatings
- Construction: Blocks, panels, roof tiles, ready mix
Positive environmental benefits include:
- Direct substitution for Portland Cement, a significant producer of CO2 emissions
- Made from waste materials otherwise sent to landfill
- Minimal energy required for manufacture and mixing.
Each year, more than 4 billion tonnes of cement is produced, accounting for around 8 percent of global CO2 emissions.
It’s clear more sustainable building practices are required to help the sector meaningfully contribute to positive action on climate change.
Up to 80% of Geomix is made from materials which would normally be landfilled.
Choose Geomix; Green concrete for good.
How is Geomix made?
CanEnviro Innovations has developed a unique process for transforming mining and thermal electric waste streams into geopolymer low carbon concrete for use in the construction industry.
This manufacturing process involves the use of a unique chemical interaction with the waste stream to produce Geomix.
Most other geopolymer products in the market require the use of energy-intensive processes. Our product is non-caustic and easily mixed on site.